Monday 22 September 2014

DAY 74. - OlderLady & a PackOfLesbians

" ...my mum got her tattoo because she loved mine. We called in to a few tattoo places along K rd. This gangster-looking guy - he had a swastika ring on - said he could do it. It wasn’t a very good job. That was back in the days when us lesbians all moved in large groups. We were all there to see this ‘older lady’ get her first tattoo... it felt so great until she started crying because of the pain, then it was a different story.  I felt dreadful and the swastika was looking at me in the eye. I learnt something that day; I don’t always have to push for things so hard. Anyway, mum LOVES it! One time I said “let’s go get it fixed up so the lines are more even”.  She said "No"... I didn’t push it..." ~ Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment